Variety is key to good nutrition. In our quest to carry foods and supplements that are healthy, beneficial, and sustainable, we chose Steve’s Real Food. We love Steve’s because they make the transition from kibble to raw easy. Their website is full of knowledge about how to simplify the process, how much it will cost, daily feeding trial and transition, how much to feed, even down to how much freeze space you will need!
Steve’s Real Food knows how difficult it is to make a change from kibble to whole foods. Their website is packed with knowledge and a classroom where you can learn why it is important to feed whole healthy foods. They offer products that make the switch to raw easy. Cats are notorious for ‘imprinting’ on one food. Moving them from kibble or wet food to a raw diet can be a challenge.
Steve’s Real Food focus is to get more people to feed a raw diet. In order to do this, they have taken the challenge to make it more affordable by way of keeping their overhead down and making their product convenient and simple.
- High quality 100% hormone and antibiotic-free raw meat
- Fresh, pesticide free raw fruits and vegetables
- Functional foods such as salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed for the benefit of Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids
- Raw Goat Milk for added nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals